This course/workshop gives you the tools you need to become a true Agile Leader in a complex, rapidly changing environment. You will learn to reflect on your role as a manager, executive or leader in the digital transformation and thus actively shape the change.
People in leadership roles or on their way there. An understanding of Agile Basics is a prerequisite.
- You get an insight into what Agile Leadership is and which new roles and skills are required.
- You deal with your personal leadership role and work on your leadership competencies.
- You get impulses and agile tools for your daily leadership work.
- You deal with selected topics from the Agile Leadership Toolbox and receive inputs on how you can promote agility in yourself and in your environment.
Day 1: Agile Leadership Essentials
- understand: background, principles, changing roles.
- reflect: own role, own team & own organization.
- exchange: practical experiences of peers & trainers
- development: impulses for personal leadership work
- Depending on the current challenges in your organization, you choose practical topics from our Agile Leadership Toolbox to deepen your knowledge.
(e.g. decision-making methods for self-organized teams, learning organization at the heart of agile culture, increasing focus in leadership and many more)
This 2-day training is based on the many years of practical experience of our employees and the implementation of Agile training in various companies. Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
2 coaches with many years of experience in leadership, team and organizational development.
Dates & Price
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.
Date: On request
Location: avega IT AG, Parkterrasse 14, 3012 Bern