Certified Scrum Product Owner
An agile team is focused on delivering results towards a target. But without product-oriented leadership the delivered value will not be optimal. Product owners define both the vision as well as the regular targets of a Scrum team. The Certified Scrum Product Owner course is a deep immersion into agile planning, estimation and leadership. Become a Certified Scrum Product Owner and master agile product development!
- Tasks, competencies and responsibilities of the product owner
- An overview of Scrum
- Create products that inspire your customers and users
- Requirements: User Stories, Story Points and Business Value
- Leading a self-organizing team
- Build in quality - from specification to testing to acceptance
- Create and prioritize the product backlog
- Pitfalls: What I can do wrong as a product owner
- Estimate project duration, define milestones
After you have completed this course, you will be able to work on an agile project with the help of your Scrum team. lead. From vision to successful completion. With the Certified Scrum Product Owner® certificate. of the Scrum Alliance you make your agile product management expertise visible.
The course is the best choice for those who are about to introduce Scrum or already have experience with from the operation. The focus is on the role of the product owner. This course is ideal for Entrepreneur, Manager, Product Manager, Project Leader, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, Customer or Client and Sales consultants who want to buy or sell agile or Scrum projects, plan, control, manage or supervise them.
The training will be conducted by a Certified Scrum Trainer (Scrum Alliance) of our partner DasScrumTeam is performed.
Dates & Price
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.