Dive into the accountabilities of the Scrum Master and underlying principles of Scrum while gaining the ability to choose and apply techniques and practices used by successful Scrum Masters.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day training. Students leave this course with an appreciation for Professional Scrum, the agile mindset and how to deal with common myths and impediments to agility.
- Help Scrum Teams deliver value to their organization
- Understand the theory and principles behind Scrum and empiricism
- Understand how each part of the Scrum framework ties back to the principles and theory
- Understand uncertainty and complexity in product delivery
- Understand the meaning and importance of the Scrum values
- Learn what Done means and why it is crucial to transparency
- Know how to use the Product Backlog to plan with agility
- Understand the importance of self-managing teams, interpersonal skills needed, and the Scrum Master role
- Clarify the leadership role a Scrum Master plays on the team
- Learn the skills and traits and behavior shifts required to be a Scrum Master
The training is aimed at Scrum Masters and experienced Scrum practitioners who want to deepen their understanding of the Scrum framework.
This 2-day Scrum Training is based on the content of the Scrum Guide
The training also includes a free attempt to take the globally recognized PSM certification exam
The training is carried out by Peter Schmid. Peter is an accredited Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), embedded systems architect and dedicated agile coach with over 20 years of experience in industry and enterprise.
Dates & Price
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.
Date: On request
Language: English (Material & Assessment: English)
Location: avega IT AG, Parkterrasse 14, 3012 Bern