Create a culture of innovation, flexibility and speed in which everyone in the portfolio can work effectively as a unified team. This course provides you with the practical tools and techniques needed to implement Lean Portfolio Management capabilities: Strategy, Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
You will be able to use the Portfolio Canvas tool to capture the current and future status of the portfolio and identify key business initiatives to achieve the future state. With the Portfolio Canvas tool, you can define portfolio flow and prioritize initiatives for maximum business benefit. The course also provides an insight into setting up value stream budgets, associated frameworks, and defining metrics to measure lean portfolio performance.
- Executives und Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and VPs)
- Enterprise Architekten
- Product Manager
- Business Unit Managers
- PMO Mitarbeitende
- SPCs and Agile coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
- Understanding the importance of LPM (Lean Portfolio Management)
- Connecting the portfolio with the corporate strategy
- Implementation of Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Create portfolio flow with portfolio Kanban
- Support of Operational Excellence with APMO and CoPs
- Coordination of value streams
- Measuring LPM performance
- Planning the LPM implementation
This 2-day SAFe training enables you to become a certified SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager. Course participants can take the certification. We always use the latest version of the framework.
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course.
In order to benefit optimally from the course, the following basics are recommended:
- Basic knowledge of agile values, principles and methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Basic knowledge in SAFe; e.g. through a SAFe course (Leading SAFe, SAFe POPM, ...) and/or practical experience with SAFe
The training is conducted by certified Safe Program Consultants of avega IT AG, licensed by Scaled Agile Inc.
Dates & Price
2190 CHF (Online 1990 CHF)
The training is carried out from 6 registrations on
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.
Date: 5 - 6 October 2022
Language: German (English on request)
Location: avega IT AG, Parkterrasse 14, 3012 Bern