Create a culture of innovation, flexibility and speed in which everyone in the portfolio can work effectively as a unified team. This course provides you with the practical tools and techniques needed to implement Lean Portfolio Management capabilities: Strategy, Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
The training answers the questions:
- How do I connect strategy to execution?
- How do I manage flow and solve perpetual overload?
- How can I fund and govern dynamically?/li>
- How does Lean Portfolio Management fit into SAFe?
- Connecting the portfolio with the corporate strategy
- Maintain Portfolio Vision and Roadmap
- Implementation of Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Create portfolio flow with portfolio Kanban
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this course.
Experience in lean-agile practices, working in a SAFe environment and/or a Leading SAFe®
training are recommended to be well-equipped to benefit best from this training.
This 2-day SAFe training qualifies for certification as SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM). The certification takes place individually by the course participant online. We always use the latest version of the framework.
The training is conducted by trainers from avega IT AG. We are certified SAFe Practice Consultants (SPC) with many years of practical experience in agile environments.
Dates & Price
The training is carried out from 6 registrations on
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.
Date: 18 - 19 October 2023
Language: German (English on request)
Location: avega IT AG, Parkterrasse 14, 3012 Bern