First successes with agile methodologies in teams bring with them the appetite for more, to bring agility to the whole organisation. However, Scrum and Kanban are not easily scalable across multitple teams or the whole company. This is where the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) comes in and offers a wholistic approach to bring agility to all levels, to the single team as well as to the management and portfolio level.
What is SAFe?
SAFe addresses the challenge of developing complex products quickly and in a flexible way in large organisations, without losing oversight and aligmnent. SAFe comes with a framework, roles and methodology adaptable to the context of an organisation, which together help to structure the agile transformation in a company.
SAFe in the Full Configuration is suited to large organisations:
SAFe in the Essential Configuration is suited to smaller and medium organisations:
SAFe Core Values
- Transparency: Overview of progress, dependencies, planned features and work
- Alignment: Collaboration between teams
- Built-In Quality: Quality of the deliverables are in focus, e.g. through automated testing
- Program Execution: Support for teams by the management and by the know-how engrained in SAFe®
On the path of your agile transformation using SAFe, we support you with out experience and with
- Analysis of your organisation concerning the deployment of SAFe
- SAFe training for management and teams
- Tailoring the framework to your organisation
- Establishing agile program-, project-, release- and test-management
- Coaching management and teams
- Consulting concerning Release Management with SAFe
- Supporting your agile transformation with consulting and temporary staffing of roles
- A team of certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPC)
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact us!