The training enables the participants to understand and implement Kanban in their own context. It is aimed at project managers, process managers, leaders and team members who work with Kanban, or want to use their existing Kanban system more efficiently.
- Kanban Basics: principles, practices, system, meetings
- Process visualization with Kanban boards
- Types of work and their visualization possibilities
- What is a value chain?
- How can a value chain be optimized with the help of Kanban?
- Dealing with disruptive factors and multitasking
- Kanban systems design with participant examples
- Optional topics of interest to the participants
Basic knowledge of agility is an advantage.
The training is conducted by Markus Wissekal of 'coach and coach' (Trainer Review). Markus is a Lean Kanban University accredited trainer and very experienced Agile Coach.
Dates & Price
The training is carried out from 6 registrations onwards
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.
Date: 28 - 30 October 2020