The training provides practical insights into the extensive Kanban toolbox and enables participants to apply these tools towards continuous improvement in their own company. It is suitable for change agents, coaches and managers who want to advance their department or an entire company.
- Effective flow of information: the 7 kanban cadences
- Deal with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetric commitments
- Know the rollout phases of a Kanban initiative
- Develop service orientation in an organization.
- Understanding and utilizing lead times, risk classes and work variabilities
- Scaling Kanban
- A Scrumban case study.
- Effectively manage evolutionary change
- Improve your own Kanban system (using concrete examples from participants)
This 2-day Kanban Training is based on the contents of the Lean Kanban University (LKU)
(LKU). After 2 successful course days, the participants receive the internationally recognized certification Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
This training is the second module on the way to the certification as "Kanban Management Professional" (KMP) of the Lean Kanban University (LKU). A previous visit of the "Kanban Advanced" (KMP Module I
, also "Kanban System Design") is recommended and is mandatory to obtain the internationally recognized certificate for "Kanban Management Professional".
The training will be conducted by Markus Wissekal from 'coach und coach' (Trainer Review). Markus is an accredited Lean Kanban University trainer and very experienced Agile Coach.
Dates & Price
The training is carried out from 6 registrations onwards
We also offer internal trainings for your company - please inquire for an offer.
Date: 19 - 20 November 2020
Language: German (English on request)
Location: avega IT AG, Parkterrasse 14, 3012 Bern